Wastewater Treatment and
Land Application Services
We take the waste out of water.
Our approach to wastewater treatment and water reuse combines mechanical and land based systems to find the most cost-effective and sustainable solutions. We leverage our clients' site features to meet specific water quality goals. CES specializes in the design, permitting, construction, and management of wastewater treatment systems that beneficially reuse water, solids and byproducts... thereby reducing energy and capital costs, and expanding usable water resources.
Land application options include use as soil amendments, an irrigation water supply, or a nutrient source for crop production. We have completed over 1,000 projects across the U.S. and internationally. Our clients include some of the largest and smallest food processors, industries, and municipalities. Our services are comprehensive and include:
- New Facility Siting and Planning
- Feasibility Planning / Assessment
- Soil Assessment and Monitoring
- Crop Plans and Agronomic Consultation
- Public Relations
- Design-Build Systems
- Wastewater Pretreatment
- Complex / Large Septic System Design
- Regulatory Monitoring and Reporting
- Hydrogeologic Characterization / Groundwater Monitoring
Are you ready to talk to us about a project? Contact us today.